[Full-Disclosure] 8->OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: Clairmont, Jan M (jan.m.clairmont_at_citigroup.com)
Date: 11/15/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:58:13 -0500

    I think we should keep this discussion going as long as
    we are able, just to frustrate the thought police Nazi's
    on this group. It is really ironic that a legitimate discussion
    of electronic voting and Diebold and other voting systems, that
    are not secure, is considered off-limits by some so-called
    authorities.

    So please continue the discussion and I am interested as well
    as many others who would like to know more about irregularities
    and vulnerabilities of voting machines. Some use windows as their
    servers and windows OS's so they are liable to hacking like any
    on-line system. Does anyone know anything about the OS versions
    Diebold was using and what testing was done to ensure the integrity
    of the count?

    Warm Regards to the Thought Police?->
    Jan Clairmont
    Firewall Administrator/Consultant