[Full-Disclosure] 8->OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: Clairmont, Jan M (jan.m.clairmont_at_citigroup.com)
Date: 11/15/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:58:13 -0500

    I think we should keep this discussion going as long as
    we are able, just to frustrate the thought police Nazi's
    on this group. It is really ironic that a legitimate discussion
    of electronic voting and Diebold and other voting systems, that
    are not secure, is considered off-limits by some so-called
    authorities.

    So please continue the discussion and I am interested as well
    as many others who would like to know more about irregularities
    and vulnerabilities of voting machines. Some use windows as their
    servers and windows OS's so they are liable to hacking like any
    on-line system. Does anyone know anything about the OS versions
    Diebold was using and what testing was done to ensure the integrity
    of the count?

    Warm Regards to the Thought Police?->
    Jan Clairmont
    Firewall Administrator/Consultant

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] 8->OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.
      ... If you want to know more about electronic voting see ... >of electronic voting and Diebold and other voting systems, ... Some use windows as their ... >Diebold was using and what testing was done to ensure the integrity ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Diebold Seeks to Dump its Election Business
      ... Diebold weighs strategy for voting unit ... Diebold Inc. saw great potential in the modernization of elections ... Though Diebold Election Systems -- the company's smallest business ...
      (comp.dcom.telecom)
    • Hack the vote? No problem
      ... Diebold, the e-voting-machine maker, has long sworn its systems are secure. ... results of a new study of a Diebold touch-screen voting system, ... after the 2004 election. ... The Princeton study is the first extensive investigation of the Diebold ...
      (misc.survivalism)
    • Re: Calibration error, right? Accident, right?
      ... CHICAGO - Early voting in Illinois got off to a rocky start Monday, ... Through Diebold Election Systems, a subsidiary in McKinney, ... people will cast their ballots using Diebold machines next November. ...
      (talk.politics.guns)
    • 20 Amazing Facts About Voting In The United States
      ... 20 Amazing Facts About Voting In The United States ... 80% of all votes in America are counted by only two companies: ... The vice-president of Diebold and the president of ES&S are brothers. ... Senator based on votes counted by ES&S machines. ...
      (soc.culture.thai)