[Full-Disclosure] SuslixB

From: Paul (onestepto_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: 11/06/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 12:34:50 +1100 (EST)

    I have a client's machine running AVG 6. AVG reports trojan SuslixB but says it can't deal with it. I can't find any reference to such a trojan through Google or on any of the major AV sites. Has anyone heard of it? If so would you be kind enough to post a url or details?

    Regards

    one step at a time...

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html