[Full-Disclosure] I am NOT out of here hahaha

From: Frank de Wit (frankdewit_at_home.nl)
Date: 11/03/04

    Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:30:56 +0100

    people talking about politics are usually boring, thinking only about
    themselves and what they can gain personally by doing politics
    politics have nothing to do with thinking about the wellbeing of
    people... only the RedCross, SalvationArmy, MSF etc do that
    that's why those people like to mail about offtopic things on this
    FD-list, they are too stupid to care or understand what they're doing
    personally I have fun pressing the delete key very much lately...
    they are all wrinting blisters on their fingers, and all for nothing
    because no-one reads it hahaha
    hojje from holland