RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re: getting administrator rights on win2003 machine?

From: Todd Towles (toddtowles_at_brookshires.com)
Date: 10/28/04

    To: "Andrew Poodle" <andrewp@IRW.co.uk>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:08:15 -0500

    Request like that will get you kicked out of other groups. Yet the
    request was fill quickly, even without the requester pretending to be a
    "Security Professional"

    • IPSEC with certificates on Windows XP (Certificate donīt have a private key )
      ... I have a question for the Microsoft CSP and IPSEC. ... I have installed a small network of 4 computers. ... computers and two windows 2000 computers. ... The program certreq.exe generate a certificate request. ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • Re: WSE464: No policy could be found for this message.
      ... wouldn't it reject every request? ... >> and over again from numerous computers. ... >> from MY computer, hitting the same webserver, I did not have the ... >> What type of event would cause this to disappear and then reappear. ...
    • Re: How many threads is too many?
      ... We will be seeing 4 computers on on chip soon and who knows how many more that will go up too. ... every second each thread makes an http request for a file on a different server and then saves the file it requested to disk ... every second the thread makes four http requests for a file to four different servers one after the other after each request it saves the file to disk ...
    • Re: Router incompatibility with Vista
      ... With computers being halted and brought up everyday the ... Most computer operating systems will request the last leased address ... when contacting the DHCP server, to provide continuity, and most ... difference between routers and computers providing DHCP services. ...
      (uk.telecom.broadband)
    • Re: SYNCRONATION OF FILES WITH ANOTHER COMPUTER
      ... You'd only need one license if you plan to run this on your laptop & ... I'd sync the whole shared data folder if it were me. ... > request so that both computers have the same information ... > in the files that I request. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)