Re: [Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure digest

From: Cedric Blancher (blancher_at_cartel-securite.fr)
Date: 10/24/04

    To: digitalchaos <digitalchaos@gawab.com>
    Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:32:53 +0200

    Le vendredi 03 septembre 2004 à 05:27 -0400, digitalchaos a écrit :
    > Why are there virus being transmitted through this newsgroup??

    Because some worm are gathering email address within addressbook, emails
    or HTML contents, thoses can contain Full Disclosure email address.

    --
    http://www.netexit.com/~sid/
    PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE
    >> Hi! I'm your friendly neighbourhood signature virus.
    >> Copy me to your signature file and help me spread!
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: HTML Gibberish
      ... up to convert all RTF messages to plain text automatically if they're ... > the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... > After furious head scratching, ... Many people block HTML or have clients that do not understand ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: HTML Gibberish
      ... > Number one on the hit parade is: Outlook Rich Text Format - only Outlook ... > the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ... Many people block HTML or have clients that do not understand ... > || After furious head scratching, Russell asked: ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • W32/Gibe.B@mm - another variant? Who should I tell?
      ... I received a virus by email attachment. ... There was one extra section in the message, in HTML, which I do not ... The message contained HTML for something called an 'iframe' with width ...
      (comp.security.misc)
    • Re: Trojan.Vundo
      ... | I use Norton Antivirus and it show me a Trojan.Vundo virus in the following ... | connot detect the virus. ... It is suggested that you move the report out of c:\mcafee before performing another scan. ... It would be a good idea to scan in Safe Mode and in Normal Mode and save a copy of the HTML ...
      (alt.comp.anti-virus)
    • Re: HTML editor / viewer
      ... opening a browser object and throwing the HTML into that object. ... "Jim Carlock" wrote in message ... It's free but I'll warn you that it has what alot of virus ... | | I have found DHTML edit control for IE5, but can't find any help for it. ...