[Full-Disclosure] RE: Full-Disclosure digest

From: digitalchaos (digitalchaos_at_gawab.com)
Date: 09/03/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 05:27:01 -0400

    Why are there virus being transmitted through this newsgroup??

    OUTPUT FROM MCAFEE:
    ****************** McAfee VirusScan ************************
    ******* Alert generated at: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 13:15:00 -0500 *********

    McAfee VirusScan has detected a potential threat in this e-mail
    sent by full-disclosure-request@lists.netsys.com.
    The following actions were attempted on each suspicious part.
    We strongly recommend that you report this virus-related activity
    to full-disclosure-request@lists.netsys.com.

     The attachment "E-mail body" is infected with the W32/Bagle.aa@MM
    Virus(es).
    This attachment has been quarantined.

    This is not the only message I have received like this

    Some were infected by NETSKY, various zip/pif virus, and such.