Re: [Full-Disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: Paul Schmehl (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: Bart.Lansing@kohls.com
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:44:49 -0500

    --On Thursday, October 21, 2004 09:29:11 AM -0500 Bart.Lansing@kohls.com
    wrote:

    > Jason, I have a rather direct question: Given what you know...and what
    > you wrote....why in blazes did you cast your vote electronically?

    Doesn't who he voted for make that patently obvious?

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member
    http://www.utdallas.edu

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: GH Night Shift -- CASTING NEWS
      ... The cast for the show has been announced and while it will feature mostly ... Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) ... Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer) ... Kiko Ellsworth (Stan Johnson) ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
    • Re: GH Night Shift -- CASTING NEWS
      ... The cast for the show has been announced and while it will feature mostly ... Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) ... Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer) ... Kiko Ellsworth (Stan Johnson) ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
    • GH Night Shift -- CASTING NEWS
      ... The cast for the show has been announced and while it will feature mostly ... Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) ... Julie Marie Berman (Lulu Spencer) ... Kiko Ellsworth (Stan Johnson) ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)
    • Re: GH Night Shift -- CASTING NEWS
      ... The cast for the show has been announced and while it will feature mostly ... Steve Burton (Jason Morgan) ... Kiko Ellsworth (Stan Johnson) ... Bradford Anderson (Damian Spinelli) ...
      (rec.arts.tv.soaps.abc)