Re: [Full-Disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a HartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: Paul Schmehl (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>, Gregh <chows@ozemail.com.au>
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:41:06 -0500

    --On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:36:06 PM -0500 "J.A. Terranson"
    <measl@mfn.org> wrote:

    > FYI: This election *does* matter to people not in America. If you haven't
    > noticed, the position of "President of the USA" is currently being played
    > by a power-crazed jesus freak who has a penchant for declaring war on
    > anyone who he thinks God might have a beef with. And since this coward is
    > ostensibly in charge of a huge modern armed force, when he draws lots to
    > see which country he'd like to Christianize next, you could be the unlucky
    > contestant.
    >
    > Getting this angry little bully away from both the nuclear and
    > conventional triggers should be a top priority for *every* country.

    Yes, what we need in an American president is a sycophantic, indecisive
    appeaser so France, Germany and the UN can continue their graft, bribery
    and corruption with the Arab world without interference from those meddling
    idiots in America.

    That way we can all be Islamo-facists in a few years (except for the
    resisters and infidels who will be beheaded by those sensitive, righteous,
    true believers.) Hope your SO likes wearing a burka and being
    bitch-slapped by your local politicians.

    What's a few hundred million people in slavery anyway?

    Idiot!

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas