Re: [Full-Disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a HartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

From: Paul Schmehl (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>, Gregh <chows@ozemail.com.au>
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:41:06 -0500

    --On Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:36:06 PM -0500 "J.A. Terranson"
    <measl@mfn.org> wrote:

    > FYI: This election *does* matter to people not in America. If you haven't
    > noticed, the position of "President of the USA" is currently being played
    > by a power-crazed jesus freak who has a penchant for declaring war on
    > anyone who he thinks God might have a beef with. And since this coward is
    > ostensibly in charge of a huge modern armed force, when he draws lots to
    > see which country he'd like to Christianize next, you could be the unlucky
    > contestant.
    >
    > Getting this angry little bully away from both the nuclear and
    > conventional triggers should be a top priority for *every* country.

    Yes, what we need in an American president is a sycophantic, indecisive
    appeaser so France, Germany and the UN can continue their graft, bribery
    and corruption with the Arab world without interference from those meddling
    idiots in America.

    That way we can all be Islamo-facists in a few years (except for the
    resisters and infidels who will be beheaded by those sensitive, righteous,
    true believers.) Hope your SO likes wearing a burka and being
    bitch-slapped by your local politicians.

    What's a few hundred million people in slavery anyway?

    Idiot!

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member
    http://www.utdallas.edu

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Atheists WIN! -- Pledge of Allegiance is UNCONSTITUTIONAL with "gaaawd" in it <= yeeeeee
      ... >> that one's rights do not come from god, but are granted by the state, ... if the basis for the Constitution ... >> as i said - idiots. ...
      (alt.smokers.pipes)
    • Re: Unbelievably-offensive anti-Apple bullshit
      ... and I think George does just that. ... Atheists are scary folks. ... they apparently have information that there is no God. ... Idiots like Graves that belive in science are just a little more scary ...
      (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
    • Re: God works in mysterious ways.
      ... He would have been alive if they had used a cheap wireless ... > microphone like everybody else is using. ... >I bet those idiots will just keep coming back to church next week despite ... >this overwhelming proof that their freaking God is not working. ...
      (rec.martial-arts)
    • Re: In the News: Dawkins Crashes Expelled Party
      ... Absolutely no evidence that any sort of god exists. ... I fail to see how either of those are an argument against God. ... What remains for believers to justify their beliefs is faith. ... Augustine and Aquinas lacked intelligence and were some kind of idiots? ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: OT: Racial superiority / Intelligent design was Re: OT:Thanksgiving
      ... Assuming God did create the universe in 6 days, ... even atheists to engage in a fair discussion of such Biblical issues. ... surely you know that sheep are stupid ... even children and idiots can understand and accept it. ...
      (comp.lang.cobol)