RE: [SPAM] RE: [Full-Disclosure] interesting trojan found

From: Todd Towles (toddtowles_at_brookshires.com)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: <kruse@krusesecurity.dk>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 11:40:59 -0500

    I see.

    For some reason, I was thinking he couldn't see it in systemprocess, but
    now that I think about it, you are correct. So it was hiding but not
    very well, therefore not the true trojan/rootkit hybrid. Thanks Peter.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html