Re: [Full-Disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by aHartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu? - OT

From: Joe Hood (joe.hood_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/21/04

    To: full-disclosure@netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:49:17 -0400

    We can only pray that al-quaeda isn't as successful as they were in Spain.

    It would have seemed there was enough controversy in the news about
    the electronic voting machines for people not to use them but hey,
    people probably still use IE. It's interesting what is needed to sway
    a people.

    Joe Hood

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 00:10:29 +1300, Nick FitzGerald
    <nick@virus-l.demon.co.uk> wrote:
    > Gregh (chows@ozemail.com.au) wrote:
    >
    > > FYI - I know a lot of Americans FEEL that way but FYI once more, it
    > > isn't true to most people in the world.
    >
    > Well, speaking for clearly ignorant Ozzies such as yourself, you may
    > well be correct -- after all, you're the folk who just re-elected, as
    > your Prime Minister, the biggest Dubya-toadie outside of the White
    > House and the Iraqi interim "governing council" (or whatever they
    > masquerade as).
    >
    > Most of the non-US folk I've met in the last six months (and many US
    > citizens too) are downright petrified of a Bush re-election.
    >
    > > Please - can we take this OFF list now? Thanks.
    >
    > Had you followed your own advice by not posting your inflammatorily
    > ignorant off-topic opinion, you would not have prompted this (and
    > other) followups...
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Nick FitzGerald

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Parallel Port Access from Windows XP?
      ... >> microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware news group. ... I usually have no archiving turned on for ... In the google groups web based news reader, ... and followups are usually not shown to eliminate clutter. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: ADSL reliability problem
      ... which exchange are you on? ... Phil Reynolds ... Followups to NEWS please, ...
      (uk.telecom.broadband)
    • Re: ADSL reliability problem
      ... Definitely not LLU. ... Phil Reynolds ... Followups to NEWS please, ...
      (uk.telecom.broadband)