Re: [Full-Disclosure] why o why did NASA do this.

From: GuidoZ (uberguidoz_at_gmail.com)
Date: 10/19/04

    To: Todd Towles <toddtowles@brookshires.com>
    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:23:36 -0700

    > how would this list help me spam?

    Google your email address - then simply use a bot to gather ALL the
    email addresses listed in the posts along with it. ;) The sad fact is
    that the email addresses used to post to this list (and any others
    like it) are freely there for the taking. Plus, it's quite obvious
    they are active. (More obvious then, say, email addies fro 1996?) ;)

    --
    Peace. ~G