Re: [Full-Disclosure] shadowcrew.com

From: Harlan Carvey (keydet89_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/15/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

    Mark,

    > Our network admin sees a lot of traffic going
    > through our router that
    > is either going to or coming from shadowcrew.com.
    > Going to their
    > website seems to indicate that they're in Russia and
    > may be
    > supporting some sort of cracker community; I didn't
    > register. Does anyone have any info on this?

    What kind of info are you looking for? How to resolve
    this issue, by cleaning your machines? Or are you
    looking for info on the site?

    =====

    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for
    you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

    "The simplicity of this game amuses me.
    Bring me your finest meats and cheeses."

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html