Re: [Full-Disclosure] shadowcrew.com

From: Harlan Carvey (keydet89_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/15/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

    Mark,

    > Our network admin sees a lot of traffic going
    > through our router that
    > is either going to or coming from shadowcrew.com.
    > Going to their
    > website seems to indicate that they're in Russia and
    > may be
    > supporting some sort of cracker community; I didn't
    > register. Does anyone have any info on this?

    What kind of info are you looking for? How to resolve
    this issue, by cleaning your machines? Or are you
    looking for info on the site?

    =====

    "Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for
    you are crunchy, and good with ketchup."

    "The simplicity of this game amuses me.
    Bring me your finest meats and cheeses."

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: IIs 5.0 configoration problem in windows server 2000 -- cant connect to default web site from in
      ... :>: along with another two computers' into a router, ... :>: connected to the internet with a DSL cable line. ... :>: testing the possibility to connect from outside to the default website ... :>: an attempt to connect to the website through the server is not routed ...
    • Re: Unable to access one popular website
      ... nass wrote: ... website called www.rhymezone.com. ... Do I need to change some settings in IE6 or what else do I need to do? ... Router for access. ...
    • Re: Unable to access one popular website
      ... nass wrote: ... website called www.rhymezone.com. ... Do I need to change some settings in IE6 or what else do I need to do? ... Router for access. ...
    • RE: Discovery Scanning Issues
      ... Subject: DSL: Discovery Scanning Issues ... I loose connectivity to the Internet until I reset the router. ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Adv. TCP/IP settings - DNS tab - Register this connections addres
      ... The router is configured to "connect on demand" ... A lot of web pages will display information relevant to your computer. ... local DNS server, and probably doesn't apply in your case. ... website, you can bet that Steve Gibson would have caught it. ...