Re: [Full-Disclosure] IRC spying to increase

From: Ali Campbell (fdisclosure_at_alicampbell.org.uk)
Date: 10/13/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:00:24 +0000

    > A waste of money. They won't find anything...... people are too smart
    > to use chatrooms to discuss elite stuff.
    >
    > Another reason to vote Bush out. :-)

    Also seems like a lot of money for something I seem to remember was done
    singlehandedly by Steve Gibson when he was trying to track DDoS IRC bots ...

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: New Telefunkens
      ... argument that $9000 mics are, in general, a waste of money. ... I am claiming that for the overwhelming majority of recorded music on this planet, $9k mics are a waste of money. ... As I have previously noted in another post, this particular group of recorders form only a small minority of all recorders, so their experience is not at all significant. ...
      (rec.audio.pro)
    • Re: New Telefunkens
      ... Ron Capik wrote: ... astraunauts there was a huge waste of money. ... takes to dig a huge hole in the ground, ...
      (rec.audio.pro)
    • Re: Mandatory Paternity Tests Before Birth Certificates Issued
      ... Using that logic getting a VD test is a waste of money unless you ... women) get VD (pregnant with another mans child). ... paternity test when there is no child is just a big a waste of money as ...
      (alt.tv.survivor)
    • Re: Mountain-pasture grazing cows ????
      ... waste money on the meat of Mountain-pasture grazing cows. ...
      (alt.support.diabetes)
    • Re: New Telefunkens
      ... Ron Capik wrote: ... astraunauts there was a huge waste of money. ... whatever it takes to dig a huge hole in the ground, ...
      (rec.audio.pro)