Re: [Full-Disclosure] Hacking into private files, my credit card purchases, personal correspondence or anything that is mine is trespassing and criminal.

From: Giselbert Hinkelmann (giselbert_at_web.de)
Date: 10/12/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:24:29 +0200

    Am 12.10.2004 um 01:33 schrieb Jesse Valentin:

    > My point is that just because something isn’t recognized as incorrect
    > by a
    > “legal entity” this doesn’t necessarily indicate that the conclusion
    > is sound…

    Which means that future generations may see not giving free/cheap access
    of all published information to everyone as soon as it was technically
    possible
    as one of the worst crimes of the 21st century...

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html