[Full-Disclosure] Secure I&A and data transfer on Solaris 2.5.1

From: Stephen Taylor (staylo_at_agccs.lmco.com)
Date: 09/21/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:40:43 -0400

    I am a Security Engineer with beginner UNIX knowledge. I need to support
    secure process to process communications on Solaris 2.5.1 servers and want a
    COTS product or some easy solution. Can anyone point me in the right
    direction? I am stuck with 2.5.1 at least until year end. Clients are
    mostly Win2K. I am 'googling' and hope someone can save me some time.

    Thanks,
    ST

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html