[Full-Disclosure] @Stake Aquired by Symantec

From: frogman (frogman_at_skspeed.com)
Date: 09/20/04

    To: <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:29:43 -0700

    The trend of Anti_Virus companies buying out security services companies has seriously caught my atttention.

    Will Symantec keep LophtCrack listed as a virus/trojan?

    Will the writer of BackOrifice 2000 (DilDog) now work for an Anti-Virus company?

    Is this Aquisition the reason why so many people from the NY office quit back in June/July? Or is this aquisition just to aquire Smart Risk Analyzer? Let's wait and see.

    What's next? Someone will purchase I-Defense? hahaha

    L8r,

    frogman
    "Say good night to the sun gents, we do our work in the dark!"

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html