Re: [Full-Disclosure] Severe exploit found, all UNIX are affected!

From: r00t3d (
Date: 09/17/04

    Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:07:52 -0700

    KF(The Whitehat) wrote:

    >If I were you bill I would find the nearest building and throw myself
    >from the roof.
    >Oh yeah please rm -rf / that box before you jump!

    Dear whitehat,
      In regards to the second half of your e-mail, I would like to make a
    suggestion. That suggestion would be that you rm -rf / all of the
    SNOsoft, oh, gracious me, I meant "SecNetOps," boxes and then proceed
    to follow your first set of directions.

      Much Love,

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • Re: MS Word 2003 - Default File Save name?
      ... Best regards, ... | The "first few words" suggestion is actually Word's second choice, ... | dropdown to "Word Template", ... |> How, and where, can I reset or change this annoying behavior? ...
    • Re: HTML word breaker
      ... In regards to #2, I forwarded to MS the suggestion to have TEXT and NTEXT be ... write about in my book on Microsoft Search technologies, ...
    • Re: Moorings
      ... especially where privately owned moorings are concerned. ... updated or added with regards to moorings. ... With regards to your suggestion, I guess ordering from the 'head' of ... Trying to get accurate data is always a pain (I know its been a major ...
    • Re: Display problems
      ... Thank you both for your suggestion to check font edges. ... (Word document). ... Regards, ...
    • Re: Visio - linear conversion - from JPG -> DWG format. How to pro
      ... Regards ... >> business on basis on your positive reply... ... >> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, ... To vote for this suggestion, ...