Re: [Full-Disclosure] Severe exploit found, all UNIX are affected!

From: r00t3d (r00t3d_at_gmail.com)
Date: 09/17/04

    To: KF_lists@secnetops.com, full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 23:07:52 -0700

    KF(The Whitehat) wrote:

    >If I were you bill I would find the nearest building and throw myself
    >from the roof.
    >
    >Oh yeah please rm -rf / that box before you jump!
    >-KF

    Dear whitehat,
      In regards to the second half of your e-mail, I would like to make a
    suggestion. That suggestion would be that you rm -rf / all of the
    SNOsoft, oh, gracious me, I meant "SecNetOps," boxes and then proceed
    to follow your first set of directions.

      Much Love,
        #MSNetworks

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.