[Full-Disclosure] RES: Instant Messenger

From: Alexandre Cezar (acezar_at_opencs.com.br)
Date: 09/03/04

    To: "Ido Rosen" <ido@cs.uchicago.edu>, "Murtland, Jerry" <MurtlandJ@Grangeinsurance.com>
    Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:42:31 -0300

    Take a look at http://www.akonix.com for securing IM communication and
    I recommend this paper
    www.giac.org/practical/GSEC/Frank_Reiss_GSEC.pdf

    Regards
    -----Mensagem original-----
    De: Ido Rosen [mailto:ido@cs.uchicago.edu]
    Enviada em: quinta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2004 23:17
    Para: Murtland, Jerry
    Cc: pen-test@securityfocus.com; webappsec@securityfocus.com;
    full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Assunto: Re: Instant Messenger

    Jabber.

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:00:18 -0400
    "Murtland, Jerry" <MurtlandJ@Grangeinsurance.com> wrote:

    > I am looking for white papers on enterprise Instant Messenger security
    > concerns. It doesn't have to be, but anything on MSN IM would be
    > helpful too. Does anyone have any good resources to share?
    >
    > Jerry J. Murtland

    |  Email : ido@ieee.org / ido@cs.uchicago.edu     |
    | Jabber : phaedo@jabber.org                      |
    |    PGP : http://www.dork.com/ido                |
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • [Full-Disclosure] RE: RES: Instant Messenger
      ... I'm sure it would make other security staff ... Jerry Murtland ... Subject: RES: Instant Messenger ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: RES: Instant Messenger
      ... | Para: Murtland, Jerry ... Ethical Hacking at the InfoSec Institute. ... learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • [Full-Disclosure] Re: RES: Instant Messenger
      ... | Subject: RES: Instant Messenger ... | Para: Murtland, Jerry ... |> I am looking for white papers on enterprise Instant Messenger security ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RES: Instant Messenger
      ... Para: Murtland, Jerry ... Check out our Advanced Hacking course, learn to write exploits and attack security infrastructure. ...
      (Pen-Test)