RE: !SPAM! Re: [Full-Disclosure] Bootable Memorystick?

From: Yaakov Yehudi (yehudi_at_tehila.gov.il)
Date: 08/31/04

    To: "'Arnaud Jacques / Securiteinfo.com'" <aj@securiteinfo.com>, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>, <black_ice6135@myway.com>
    Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 14:08:52 +0300

    Why is the 8-in-1 less suitable, in your opinion?

    I'm sure that I can't think of a good reason.

    YY

    >Hello,
    >
    >I don't know any BIOSes able to boot on a 8-in-1 card reader.
    >USB flash disk is more suitable.
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >_______________________________
    >Arnaud Jacques
    >Consultant SÚcuritÚ
    >Securiteinfo.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Planet (Island) of Fire -- LIBTR/LBTR
      ... There is a natural law, ... "There may not be an 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in Libertarian ... "Honesty Makes An Opinion Important, ... -- Thomas Paine, The Age Of Reason. ...
      (rec.arts.drwho)
    • Re: Todays Quote
      ... opinion, and I keep saying over and over that no one knows why Baha'u'llah ... there is no reason to address your opinions. ... mostly those of arbitration and ceremony. ... The Baha'i Faith has an administrative ...
      (talk.religion.bahai)
    • Re: Egalitarian Orthodoxy
      ... Marc Adler wrote: ... placed in an inferior position and the only possible reason they are ... opinion itself to be watered down. ... refuse to count my wife as part of the minyan, ...
      (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
    • Re: Sue turning against Reed --
      ... you and I are allowed to have our own opinion. ... The pro-SRA side is the side that actually represents change. ... the Government ... Now that the Government actually has a GOOD REASON to go after the heroes, ...
      (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
    • Re: Sarah Palin and the lunatic fringe
      ... > drive the effort to try to ban Sordo, ... reason or need for that. ... I am of the mind that if you believe something, you ought to have GOOD solid ... researched, well explained, and even if you express that opinion in VERY ...
      (soc.retirement)