Re: [Full-Disclosure] Skype

From: 404 (matthew_at_textbox.net)
Date: 08/19/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:57:09 -0400

    On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 19:49, VeNoMouS wrote:
    > This really isnt really a flaw , but I noticed that if you have skype
    > logged in on two boxes using the same account, the first account does
    > not get disconnected and the instant messaging goes to both boxes, so
    > if you were able to get the password to some ones skype account you
    > can get one side of the converstation with out the real account
    > knowing.

    Does this just work for the text or can you intercept the voice
    transmissions as well?

    --
    404 <matthew@textbox.net>
    Textbox Networks

    • Re: Is this phishing?
      ... tried to set up a billing account with Skype (I thought it was free ... account so they can get the details somehow. ... the credit card statement yesterday and found that they had indeed ... Yes it is a phishing email. ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
    • Is this phishing?
      ... I don't have a Paypal account and I don't have a Skype account either. ... RCS Luxembourg B 118 349 ... Receipt for Your Payment to Skype ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
    • Re: Skype and ebay auctions
      ... Skype ignores PayPal-siphoning hijack scheme ... Frantic emails reporting the problem remain ... Newfoundland, Canada-based graphics artist, whose account has been ...
      (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
    • [Full-disclosure] Skype Account Service - Reset (Session) Password/Username Vulnerability
      ... Skype Account Service - Reset Vulnerability ... The Vulnerability Laboratory Research Team discovered a critical session vulnerability in Microsofts Skype Account Service Application. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Skype Security Service
      ... As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the ... This is the Last reminder to log in to Skype as soon as possible. ... you will be provided with steps to restore your account ... Visible links ...
      (freebsd-questions)