Re: [Full-Disclosure] SP2 is killing me. Help?

From: James Tucker (jftucker_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/18/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 11:35:49 -0300

    Various people are complaining about the length of this discussion and
    the fact that it does not belong here, I can't disagree. There are of
    course already plenty of places to discuss this, I will also be
    populating discussions on my new forum:

    http://ra66i.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1&sid=a6ac554baec22d654a7f2f9e1eb5fbcd

    If anyone is interested in continuing this discussion. I will also
    offer aid to anyone experiencing issues with SP2 in order to learn
    more myself about any extra issues we come accross in the most recent
    upgrade.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Healthwatch: 119 words and phrases
      ... Since this seems to belong equally in aue, which I know you read, I'll respond ... I agree with some, disagree with others. ... have some jerk who has been caught shooting someone, ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: Steve our posts have been deleted!!!!!
      ... disagree with them about anything they just stick their fingers ... who can never be found complaining about ... in this coutnry and so on. ... Feel free to post a link to where I complained about muslims. ...
      (alt.radio.digital)
    • Re: Gen. Pace and Gay Soldiers
      ... Hillary Rodham Clinton declined to answer the question in a ... belong to focus groups. ... spokesman say he disagree with Pace's remarks. ...
      (soc.motss)
    • Re: Healthwatch: 119 words and phrases
      ... Since this seems to belong equally in aue, which I know you read, I'll respond ... I agree with some, disagree with others. ... have some jerk who has been arrested and charged for shooting someone, ...
      (alt.usage.english)