RE: [Full-Disclosure] Slipstreamed Windows XP CD Using SP2

From: Al Reust (list_at_geeksamazing.com)
Date: 08/16/04

    To: "Alan Melia (Melmac)" <alanme@melmac.co.uk>, "'Gabriel Alexadros'" <agabriel@otenet.gr>, "'Full Disclosure'" <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:50:17 -0700

    While this off topic, if you are really interested here is a link for
    exactly what you want

    http://www.windows-help.net/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html

    There have been many articles on how to create a "slipstream" version of an
    OS, as was brought up here you can also roll things like MDAC, MediaPlayer
    and IE into the slipstream. That takes a bit more work.

    Of course your mileage may vary.

    Al
    At 10:57 PM 8/15/2004 +0100, Alan Melia \(Melmac\) wrote:
    >As SP2 contains SP1 (2) seems redundant to me but hey it's your money...
    >
    >You should also consider those components that are not part of the OS too.
    >.Net Framework. Mdac etc...
    >

    >Alan Melia
    >
    >Melmac Solutions Ltd.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.