[Full-Disclosure] Justin Myatt is away for the week of August 16th through 20th

From: Justin Myatt (justinm_at_ca.ibm.com)
Date: 08/14/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:16:57 -0400

    I will be out of the office starting 13/08/2004 and will not return until
    23/08/2004.

    Hi,

    I am away on holiday where email and phones are not readily available.

    Please contact Rick Gunderson rgunderson@ca.ibm.com / +1 403 539 3726 if
    you have any questions.

    My apologies for any problems that this may cause - me being away, as
    opposed to having to call my friend Rick :-)

    cheers

    _Justin

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Can you recommend a mobile for holidays?
      ... Yes I update my Jornada from Outlook, but you are correct I do not need the full facilities while on holiday. ... I need addresses, home and mobile phone numbers and email addresses for friends, family and others and ability to add others while on holiday. ... phones that will do this. ... bluetooth connection (you'll need to get bluetooth on your computer; ...
      (uk.telecom.mobile)
    • OT: Track "Wake Thy Neighbour"
      ... Apologies if you see ... this twice] ... In Ontario we now have a new "Family Day" holiday on the 18th of ...
      (alt.guitar.beginner)
    • Re: UMRA birthday info for 29 March
      ... Waiting for Daff's Caff to re-open, neil h living at decided to tell uk.media.radio.archers that ... Happy Birthday. ... And my apologies. ... I only get to read long books when on holiday. ...
      (uk.media.radio.archers)
    • Re: Phones On Holiday
      ... My wife and I are beginners with mobile phones. ... We are going on a 2 week holiday to Las Vegas. ... She has an oldish Motorola V360 on the Orange network. ...
      (uk.telecom.mobile)
    • Compliments of the season
      ... Best wishes to all of the CSIPH family, may you all have a safe & happy ... holiday season. ... (Apologies to any Pacific Islanders, but the International Date Line runs ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)