Re: [Full-Disclosure] iDEFENSE - New Tricks [web censorship!]

From: J.A. Terranson (measl_at_mfn.org)
Date: 08/10/04

    To: Ben Ryan <ben@bssc.edu.au>
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:57:34 -0500 (CDT)

    <posted publicly to reach all of the various people responsible for the
    site>

    Missouri Frennet would be pleased as punch to host a fully functional
    mirror.

    We currently host/mirror most major crypto libraries and collections, as
    well as a number of more "disreputable" or "unpopular" sites. iDefense (or
    anyone else) who thinks they can pressure our upstreams to shut it down
    have a hell of a surprise coming.

    Let me know privately if interested.

    --
    Yours,
    J.A. Terranson

    • try assuring the refuges perfect proposal and Ahmed will reveal you
      ... The punch ... in search of the new mirror is the turn that hangs across. ... fight Talal's summer below worships, ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: counting puzzle
      ... post-it notes, and stick that on top of the stack on the mirror. ... Being a good host, there is ... By the end of the party, all 100 post-it notes have found their ...
      (rec.puzzles)
    • Re: VMS Freeware CDs
      ... The freeware is used by both hobbyists and for commercial uses. ... What's needed is a number of mirror sites for the freeware and perhaps ... The 'host' has a table that knows what software is ... still remaining that month and does a redirect to that mirror site. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Repository mirror ftp.us.debian.org 204.152.191.39 gone bad?
      ... which makes me think I should give up and use a different mirror. ... "host ftp.us.debian.org" on the first ... Reading package lists... ... Sub-process gzip returned an error code ...
      (Debian-User)
    • jumbo frames + geom_mirror = no net
      ... I have 8.2 + latest updates, em + gigabit net, few HDDs in mirror. ... after some time host stop respond to net, ... Vmstat show my failures for mbuf_jumbo_9k: ...
      (freebsd-net)