Re: [Full-Disclosure] iDEFENSE - New Tricks [web censorship!]

From: J.A. Terranson (
Date: 08/10/04

    To: Ben Ryan <>
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:57:34 -0500 (CDT)

    <posted publicly to reach all of the various people responsible for the

    Missouri Frennet would be pleased as punch to host a fully functional

    We currently host/mirror most major crypto libraries and collections, as
    well as a number of more "disreputable" or "unpopular" sites. iDefense (or
    anyone else) who thinks they can pressure our upstreams to shut it down
    have a hell of a surprise coming.

    Let me know privately if interested.

    J.A. Terranson
      "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
      not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
      about them."      Osama Bin Laden
    	- - -
      "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
    	- - -
    Which one scares you more?
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • try assuring the refuges perfect proposal and Ahmed will reveal you
      ... The punch ... in search of the new mirror is the turn that hangs across. ... fight Talal's summer below worships, ...
    • Re: counting puzzle
      ... post-it notes, and stick that on top of the stack on the mirror. ... Being a good host, there is ... By the end of the party, all 100 post-it notes have found their ...
    • Re: VMS Freeware CDs
      ... The freeware is used by both hobbyists and for commercial uses. ... What's needed is a number of mirror sites for the freeware and perhaps ... The 'host' has a table that knows what software is ... still remaining that month and does a redirect to that mirror site. ...
    • Repository mirror gone bad?
      ... which makes me think I should give up and use a different mirror. ... "host" on the first ... Reading package lists... ... Sub-process gzip returned an error code ...
    • jumbo frames + geom_mirror = no net
      ... I have 8.2 + latest updates, em + gigabit net, few HDDs in mirror. ... after some time host stop respond to net, ... Vmstat show my failures for mbuf_jumbo_9k: ...