RE: [Full-Disclosure] (no subject)

From: Todd Towles (toddtowles_at_brookshires.com)
Date: 08/10/04

    To: <Valdis.Kletnieks@vt.edu>
    Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:31:48 -0500

    DNA matching for real diseases is at least more accurate than string
    matching for computer viruses. Sig-based AV scanning will always be behind
    on variants. If I can take a virus, change a line in it and infect 100
    people without an AV product even winking, they things can be changed.

    But maybe I am the only person that wants to be protected? We have made the
    public more scared of 12 year old script kiddies then real hackers working
    with organized crime family. Funny the way the world works. =)