RE: [Full-Disclosure] (no subject) spoofed addresses still confuse many...

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 08/09/04

    To: Todd Towles <toddtowles@brookshires.com>
    Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 15:40:14 -0500 (CDT)

    I doubt many are infected on the list. Spoofed addresses culled from
    eiither the list itself, or via google searches seems to apply here. I've
    seen at least 4-5 of these yuuckies purporting to come from me and this
    server here, but, note, it is a solaris server, and I'm doing e-mails here
    via pine, so those were spoofed.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Todd Towles wrote:

    > I am seeing a lot of them too. Just had a call from my e-mail people. I have
    > one that is new_price.zip (5KB)
    >
    > There appears to be some people on FD that are infected and we are getting a
    > lot on my end.

    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.