[Full-Disclosure] SP is here (soon) !

From: Marc Rees (rees_at_acbm.com)
Date: 08/06/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 18:59:10 +0200

    Go to :

    I m french. So i select "France" in country section. And select "Windows
    XP SP french CD" in language section. Last click on "Order now".

    "Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03f6' Expected 'End'
    ?, line 0'"

    Someone needs SP3 ;)

    Marc Rees

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Language Version
      ... If you want Windows in French, you must install a French-language version of WinXP. ... It is possible to download and install the French-language version of IE7 on an English-language version of WinXP. ... However, when you install a Cumulative Update for IE, be it via Automatic Updates or Windows Update website, you will "automagically" end up with an updated English-language version of IE7. ... The Internet Explorer 7 MUI lets the browser user interface language to be changed to any of the supported languages according to the preferences of individual users...Internet Explorer 7 MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, ...
    • Re: Calling all pedants
      ... less than half speak it as a first language. ... 10-12% at most leaving 88% who do speak it as a first language. ... You live in a country where the LCC boasted of using 83 ... exception is probably here in France where French is the only language ...
    • Re: OT: Spelling
      ... Hmm, no one taught me French and the rules, I've picked up as I've gone ... way to learn a language is to go to the country, ... shagging one of its native speakers, and get a job in that country ... have') in the indicative mood), as they both sound identical when ...
    • Re: How do I disable, for good, automatic language detection?
      ... French computer with Windows XP in French... ... Language and keyboard is in French. ... moment you seem to do anything, it switches back to French. ... Close all Windows so that just the desktop is displayed. ...
    • Re: Reinhold raus!
      ... it's also the international language of diplomacy ... some italians have this notion that french is ... even today the official language of communication is French. ... language of the target country, ...