RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re:

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 08/03/04

    To: "Esler, Joel - Contractor" <joel.esler@rcert-s.army.mil>
    Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 09:19:45 -0500 (CDT)

    On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Esler, Joel - Contractor wrote:

    > What is a "foto"

    it's a picture of yer foot <smirk>

    no actually it is slang for phtograph, picture.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] M$ - so what should they do?
      ... > folders. ... Ron DuFresne ... "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re:
      ... no actually it is slang for phtograph, picture. ... Ron DuFresne ... "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Review of Gerrards Cross tunnel
      ... down the middle of the picture which was taken from Marsham Lane ... not anywhere near the tunnel segments themselves. ... there was twenty or so feet of materiel all over the four foot when the ... - the unstable cutting slope is a new one to me, ...
      (uk.railway)
    • Re: Oric Drives
      ... have you a picture of your "Oric in PC Case"? ... I use a guillotine shear and a bending brake. ... For cutting, you'll have to use a saw or a nibbler. ... say a 31 mm wide heat sink inside a 45 mm wide heat sink. ...
      (comp.sys.oric)
    • Re: Who needed what torch stuff?
      ... Victor, then Harris. ... I need a SMALL Victor torch body, cutting torch attachment, and as many ... Ive got a couple brazing tips but no cutting head. ... the bottom picture above. ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)