RE: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cool Web Search

From: Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] (aditya.deshmukh_at_online.gateway.technolabs.net)
Date: 08/01/04

    To: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles@brookshires.com>, "'Rmuge NineFive '" <rmug9500@lycos.co.uk>, "'Disclosure Full'" <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 13:06:22 +0530

    > There is a free piece of software somewhere that will grab all the BHOs
    > (Browser Helper Objects) out of the registry and display them all. Anyone
    > remember where this software can be found?

    Probably you want regenhancer from the same co that create ad-aware this does exactly what you want, and now a days even ad-aware has a plugin that does this check it out under the pulgins category.

    but why use a program just hunt down the registry key with regedit and you are done and export the info in a text file ....

    -aditya

    Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Configuation screen
      ... a particular value in registry and kill this process and boot my main ... process and display them graphically. ... machines, ie the number of sensors can be different on each machine type, the ... use the same set of sensors for each vehicle type. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
    • Re: PNG
      ... Red X Instead of Images - Can't see or save Images/Pictures ... "UseHR" registry value is added to the registry. ... These are the steps for changing the DPI setting on your system. ... Right-click the Windows desktop to display the context menu. ...
    • Re: jpg / gif images smeared on IE6-Outlook6
      ... Check the registry associations for the image file types. ... >I posted before on the issue of not seeing graphics properly on the IE 6 ... > Change the DPI setting from Large to Normal and see if that helps. ... > Right-click the Windows desktop to display the context menu. ...
    • Re: Slowing Record Navigation
      ... If you modify the Registry as Bob mentioned to stop the display of the ... "loading Image" dialog then you will no longer crash as you scroll through ...
      (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
    • Re: Recently accessed fıles list
      ... [[This check box enables the display of “Documents” on the classic start ...  Clear document history on exit ... all of these registry settings are under the ... Policy: Remove Recent Documents item from Start Menu ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)