RE: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cool Web Search

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 07/30/04

    To: Todd Towles <toddtowles@brookshires.com>
    Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:40:06 -0500 (CDT)

    . We pay for point and click, why shouldn't we get it? ;)

    <ROFL>!!! you do, you get it and then pay, and pay and pay again, each and
    every new win sploit that is released. And then pay again to have them
    MSCE's stare blankly at the root cause....

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html