RE: Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cool Web Search

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 07/30/04

    To: Todd Towles <toddtowles@brookshires.com>
    Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:40:06 -0500 (CDT)

    . We pay for point and click, why shouldn't we get it? ;)

    <ROFL>!!! you do, you get it and then pay, and pay and pay again, each and
    every new win sploit that is released. And then pay again to have them
    MSCE's stare blankly at the root cause....

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Greed (Re: I am proud to be from Davao)
      ... >> The labor market dictates how much I pay - if I cannot find people to ... and the people who would love the jobs ... Which of the above choices do you think the small business person will ...
      (soc.culture.filipino)
    • Re: OT: Kinda prying here, but what does everyone do for a living?
      ... failing in business and struggling to keep afloat. ... Bottom line it costs money to train these people and that money ... They do pay, ... Your Union gets similar breaks as Ford. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: OT: Kinda prying here, but what does everyone do for a living?
      ... failing in business and struggling to keep afloat. ... Bottom line it costs money to train these people and that money ... They do pay, ... Your Union gets similar breaks as Ford. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: American dream now a pipe dream
      ... Hourly wages of average workers 11 percent lower than 1973, ... There are plenty of liberal business owners who pay minimum wage to ... stuff to enslave you poor liberals, ...
      (rec.martial-arts)
    • Re: Opinons on code generators and 4GLs
      ... >if the business rules are truly divorced from the UI. ... >have longevity and there will always be someone around to maintain app ... That's where OSS comes in handy. ... >that will pay for the extra time required to implement this, ...
      (comp.databases.pick)