RE: [ok] [Full-Disclosure] Possible Virus/Trojan

From: Todd Towles (
Date: 07/29/04

    To: "'Peter Besenbruch'" <>, <>
    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:13:11 -0500

    The funny thing is I was the manager of an Italian family owned coffee shop
    for 4 years. Then I worked for a local roaster for about a year and a half.
    That coffee is real as far as I know..but it is in the range of 100 dollars
    a pound. Jamaican Blue Mountain is one of the most expensive - around 55
    dollars a pound.

    I haven't ever seen of it but to me it is like the white whale of coffee.
    You hear stories but no one has seen given you a sample.

    There must be a middle road between the IT security - good coffee. =)