Re: [Full-Disclosure] antisemtism, FD and bandwidth - what I want out of it

From: Gadi Evron (ge_at_egotistical.reprehensible.net)
Date: 07/22/04

    To: Raymond Morsman <raymond@dyn.org>
    Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:31:55 +0200

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Snuffy is still full of shit
      ... >> Pappy,, i'm real sick of seeing my freedom of speech run over by rosey ... >> talking moderators.. ... >> the humor that you naturally perform.. ...
      (rec.skydiving)
    • Re: About that Buchenwald visit?
      ... definition does not allow freedom of speech. ... the posts needed to be on the topic of Jewish culture. ... The law prohibits the US government from ... argued that the moderators don't have any right to reject these posts ...
      (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
    • Re: About that Buchenwald visit?
      ... definition does not allow freedom of speech. ... The law prohibits the US ... argued that the moderators don't have any right to reject these posts ...
      (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
    • Re: Snuffy is still full of shit
      ... > Pappy,, i'm real sick of seeing my freedom of speech run over by rosey ... > talking moderators.. ... USPA, all I saw was a little pushing and shoving, most prefer to fight ...
      (rec.skydiving)