[Full-Disclosure] OFF TOPIC: antisemitic troll

From: Stormwalker (bruen_at_coldrain.net)
Date: 07/22/04

    To: "J.A. Terranson" <measl@mfn.org>
    Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:13:45 -0400 (EDT)

    On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, J.A. Terranson wrote:
    > > You should proof that Israel *deliberately* massacres civilians.
    > http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3023.htm

    Quoted from this website:
     "This web site represents the effort of one person. I need your help to
     offset the costs associated with site hosting and bandwidth usage. If you
     find this site informative please help by clicking here"

    One man's opinion is hardly proof.

    The Arab community has tried destroy Israel since its founding (approx.
    3000 years ago, not 1948). They are simply defending themselves. If the
    Palestinian Arabs would stop attacking Israel, then Israel would stop
    attacking them. War is never pretty.

    J.A. Terranson is just another anti-semite in a long history of
    antisemites who does not know history and does not care about facts.

    This is the only troll food I will supply to him.

    > > Anyway, this is a security-related mailing list and antisemitism
    > > and antizionism are off topic: please stop boring us.
    > Agreed. Go away zionist troll.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html