[Full-Disclosure] Who tried to 0-day old Bill???

From: Billy B. Bilano (mr.bill.bilano_at_email.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz)
Date: 07/10/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:41:20 -0500

    Hey dudes. Bilano here.

    Just got home from work and I am steamed! Round about 5 o'clock as I was
    packing up my pop-tarts and getting ready to scoot when I got paged on
    my desk phone. The superiors at the bank were looking for me again. I
    guess it was really hitting the fan because they had security on the
    lookout for me (I tried to sneak out the back door but they stopped me
    and walked me to the CIO's office). That knucklehead Ben in Customer
    Retention was smirking at me as they marched me through the office.

    When I got there he and the CFO lady were sitting around looking at
    their watches and they started to question me. After about thirty
    minutes of being asked ridiculous questions about ridiculous things
    (where I got my MSCE, where I got my degree, what my teachers names
    were, etc), they cut to the cheese: Somebody called the shop and started
    spreading some serious subterfuge!

    They laid it all in front me. They had notes upon notes of slander that
    some wiser-guy told them about me on the phone. They said the caller
    would not give their name and that they must have been full of stealth
    and guile because they 69'ed right before they called as it was fishy!
    Then they told lies about our web servers not working right because I
    screwed them over and that I might be running some type of operation to
    skim the kitty!

    So now I am on probation again for something so silly like this! I just
    got off of the last probation from when I lost the ten laptops in my
    trunk. Now I am back on the watch list again!!! I hate being on the
    probation here because they really keep an eye on time you spend setting
    up webcams to monitor who uses the restrooms and washes their hands
    (this it vital information for HR but these people keep taking the cams
    down saying it invades their privy -- they are not inside the restroom
    you numbnuts) and my blogolog!

    So who was it so I can verbally lambaste you? Just fess up!

    P.S. Check out my bloglog in my sig!

    --------
    Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA
    <http://www.bilano.biz/>
    Expert Sysadmin Since 2003!
    'C:\WINDOWS, C:\WINDOWS\GO, C:\PC\CRAWL' -- RMS

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html