Re: [Full-Disclosure] Nokia 3560 Remote DOS

From: Jordan Cole (stilist) (
Date: 07/08/04

    To: Kane Lightowler <>
    Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 12:51:22 -0400

    So basically, this amounts to: if the exploit is released, a lotta
    people are gonna be screwed. More than with a usual problem of this

    > Yes that is correct, you can walk into alot of mobile stores and they will upgrade the firmware for you at a price.
    > Honestly how many mobile phone users do you know that would.....
    > a) know that this service exists..
    > b) pay for this service..
    > Myself, I could count them on one hand.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.

    • Re: Sorting algorithms was: Factorial
      ... > approaching 2GB as soon as a year from now. ... What advantage is there to keeping such large amounts of data, ... file in an index file that would be used when adding later data. ... you don't need to sort for every ...
    • Re: Interesting Programming Problem
      ... This is more of a general programming problem rather than ... a FoxPro problem ... If there are positive and negative amounts, ... sort from highest to lowest. ...
    • Print infoirmartion from excel to text document
      ... sheet....i have created macros to sort the information and to calculate ... amounts out in a plain text document for transfer to my betting ... text document with out spaces or predifined spaces in this format ...
    • Re: Formula Help
      ... Sort your range by the order number column. ... This'll give you a new line with just the subtotals. ... > I have a spreadsheet that lists various order numbers on multiple rows ... > with different amounts for that order. ...
    • Re: To increase speed on manipulating big arrays in Java with minimal bounds checking, ...
      ... > This sort of low level optimisation is not something to be concerned ... Unless, of course, you are manipulating large amounts of data and the ...