Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability

amforward_at_mailsurf.com
Date: 07/05/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon,  5 Jul 2004 06:37:27 +0000

    System Outage wrote:

    |The correct channel to post such "bugs" is the Gmail contact link for "bug
    |reports".

    I have already contacted Gmail about 10 days ago, but I have not received any
    replies till this moment.

    |If you had waited until the Gmail dev team declared gmail a public release,
    |you would have gained more respect in the security community scene.

    I don't think this is about respect afterall.

    Regards,
    Ahmed Motaz

    Mailsurf.com your communication portal for SMS,
    Email, Fax, E-Cards and more. www.mailsurf.com

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Gmail Information Disclosure Vulnerability
      ... > Beta, alpha, released, yada yada. ... Gmail is OPEN for the public, ... >>to the gmail team all bugs AND security holes we may find. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Which is a full supported browser with new Gmail interface ?
      ... experienced a very slow performance and many bugs and errors. ... USing the latest Safari, Leopard and whatever interface Gmail puts up, I ...
      (comp.sys.mac.apps)
    • Re: Downloding Mavericks
      ... I think he was referring to the features he doesn't like. ... i'm referring to actual bugs. ... the badge count sync is not just with gmail either. ... OK, now you've mentioned exactly one Mavericks Mail bug, but it is one ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)
    • Re: Messengers and Music Players
      ... So, Jay, does your suggestion to use a local client mean that my latest post ... somebody who uses neither browser-based Gmail nor IMAP Gmail, ... browser-based email provider I've ever used, ... I'm not one to ride out bugs. ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: Downloding Mavericks
      ... What sort of Apple Mail bugs have you been seeing? ... I think he was referring to the features he doesn't like. ... I use GMail with Apple Mail as well without issue. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.system)