Re: [Full-Disclosure] Fix for IE ADODB.Stream vulnerability is out

From: William Warren (hescominsoon_at_emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com)
Date: 07/02/04

    To: Jelmer <jkuperus@planet.nl>
    Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:46:43 -0400

    this returns an error..is that all it is supposed to do?

    --
    My "Foundation" verse:
    Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Vodou, Christianity, Words of Men & Mouths of Gods
      ... Ephesians 6:10-18 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the ... Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to ... Genesis 28:15 And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places ... fail thee, nor forsake thee. ...
      (soc.culture.haiti)
    • Canticle 1 Chronicles 29
      ... Blessed are you, Lord, God of our father Israel, through all the ages. ... While the Church commemorates the purity of a saint who, ... that we can never want for anything when we rely upon Thee in all ...
      (talk.religion.misc)
    • Re: Independent: Shackes off at Liverpool
      ... Here is a prayer to St Michael the Archangel which is very effective ... "Fight this day the battle of the Lord, ... Lucifer, and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, ... God and of His Christ, to seize upon, slay and cast into eternal ...
      (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
    • Re: Independent: Shackes off at Liverpool
      ... redeemed at a great price from the tyranny of Satan. ... "Fight this day the battle of the Lord, together with the holy angels, ... and his apostate host, who were powerless to resist thee, nor was there ... order to blot out the name of God and of His Christ, to seize upon, ...