Re: [Full-Disclosure] Wanted: Sasser executable and derivatives

From: Bob Perriero (bob.perriero_at_gmail.com)
Date: 06/28/04

    To: The Central Scroutinizer <scroutinizer@beeb.net>
    Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:33:09 -0400

    If you really want viruses to study, it's not so difficult to put up
    an unpatched windows system directly attached to your cable modem (no
    firewall/router) and let it sit overnight. I'm sure that you will get
    more viruses than you'll ever need. Then simply load up knoppix or
    knoppix-std and retrieve all your files.

    -Bob