Re: [Full-Disclosure] Microsoft Identity Integration Server

From: Eric Paynter (eric_at_arcticbears.com)
Date: 06/25/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 14:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

    On Fri, June 25, 2004 12:35 pm, Michael Schaefer said:
    > Are there any known security risks?

    It's made by Microsoft. Isn't that a significant security risk?

    -Eric

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Placer Trimble GPS 400
      ... I'm building a travel logging system, ... I'm hoping MS Streets and trips will interface with this system. ... Avoid using Microsoft Outlook Express and Internet Explorer. ... likely to remain security risks into the future... ...
      (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
    • my computer
      ... place about hackers and security risks about microsoft ... it told him to download a patch from the site which ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Help Please (Was Re: Test)
      ... Outlook Express and Internet Explorer are *not secure* products. ... GOOD ADVICE (ESPECIALLY FOR MICROSOFT USERS) ... Scan for spyware every day the computer is used. ... likely to remain security risks into the future... ...
      (sci.astro.amateur)