[Full-Disclosure] CISCO Vpn

From: Patrick Olsen (polsen_at_westchestercapital.com)
Date: 06/23/04

    To: "Security List" <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>
    Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:27:33 -0500

    I have been asked what the PROs and CONs of setting up a vpn would be. Im
    trying to find security pros and cons. Basically to find out if it is worth
    the risk. This individual would be using a desktop at home which we would be
    setting up for her.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] CISCO Vpn
      ... > I have been asked what the PROs and CONs of setting up a vpn would be. ... > trying to find security pros and cons. ... avoid multiple classes of security risk and you can ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: VPN: Router-to-Router or Client-to-Router??
      ... You can setup PPTP server on DI-804HV and create a VPN ... create the tunnel on other OS's. ... > CONS: ... > - Dial-up access to main site through DB9 port. ...
      (comp.dcom.vpn)
    • Re: rpc over http through a vpn
      ... >What are the pros and cons of having rpc over http through a vpn? ... All dsl connections ... why encrypt an already encrypted tunnel? ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)