Re: [Full-Disclosure] M$ - so what should they do?

Valdis.Kletnieks_at_vt.edu
Date: 06/21/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:00:15 -0400

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:52:09 EDT, Michael Schaefer said:
    > What would you suggest Microsoft do to improve ?

    They will improve if and only if actually improving (as opposed to making
    noises about improving) makes financial sense.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: Cannot open this item. The object could not be found
      ... I actually have an open case with Microsoft on it now. ... Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 ... "Michael Schaefer" wrote in message ... > It's also impossible to delete such appointments. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
    • [Full-Disclosure] M$ Getting Better?
      ... After reading the M$ AV thread I have to give my $2... ... Yes, Microsoft is improving... ... /\ against html email ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: D2007
      ... Just look at Microsoft: their first Windows was far from right, but they have been improving it. ... Of course, with Vista, they are now going on the wrong track again, but that's MSFT way... ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
    • RE: 64-bit Question
      ... Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1441 ... Hi Shawn, ... Microsoft is comited to improving 64bit support in the compiler, ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc)
    • Re: Visual Basic 2005
      ... > I guess if Microsoft had such little regard for VB then they ... > would not have put any effort into improving it. ... My impression is that Microsoft didn't "improve" VB, ... but neither language can be considered a derivative of the ...