RE: [Full-Disclosure] M$ - so what should they do?

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 06/21/04

    To: joe <mvp@joeware.net>
    Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 16:06:43 -0500 (CDT)

            [SNIP}

    > The second one, I concur completely, get the App stuff out of the Windows
    > folders.

    Which includes IE.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Re:
      ... no actually it is slang for phtograph, picture. ... Ron DuFresne ... "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Strange problem
      ... pictures into folders. ... My DVD is a Toshiba DVD-Rom SD-R5002. ... I'm cutting ... pasting, other folders have disappeared and will not show up again until ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
    • Re: Strange problem
      ... > and pasting photos into folders, and when I back out to do more cutting ... other folders have disappeared and will not show up again until ... Does View -> Refresh also make them show up? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)