Re: [Full-Disclosure] M$ Getting Better?

From: Georgi Guninski (guninski_at_guninski.com)
Date: 06/21/04

    To: Michael Gale <michael.gale@bluesuperman.com>
    Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:01:26 +0300

    i am replying to the whole m$ thread, nothing personal.

    m$ are so bad, so it is really difficult for them to get any worse, but this
    does not mean they are really getting better.

    they crossed the badness point of no return() long time ago.

    georgi

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-disclosure] notd3v
      ... I advise anyone and i mean anyone and everyone to add it's email address to the spam or shitlist and stop replying to it's postings.It is the easiest and at most handy way we can stop such an attack. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.grok.org.uk/full-disclosure-charter.html ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Full-Disclosure] Anti-MS drivel
      ... i recommend uninstalling all the windoze. ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Senior M$ member says stop using passwords completely!
      ... > Randall M ... > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] meta-question about the list
      ... This makes replying a wee bit ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-Disclosure] http://www.chiefofficer.com/particle.php?t=38
      ... Looks like "Chief Officer is a private, international community of leaders" does ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...