Re: [Full-Disclosure] Re: [ GLSA 200406-12 ] Webmin: Multiple vulnerabilities

Valdis.Kletnieks_at_vt.edu
Date: 06/17/04

    To: Larry <lists@e-lsd.com>
    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:21:55 -0400

    On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:40:20 CDT, Larry <lists@e-lsd.com> said:
    > I have made several attempts to validate the GPG key on this document with
    > GnuPG 1.2.4 and have been unsuccessful at importing the key.
    >
    > Please advise.

    Would you go to your mechanic and say "Fix my car, it's broken", or would
    you give them more info?

    Step 1) Please tell us what the exact error you got when importing, and
    what source/keyserver/etc you were using to import.

    Step 2) We'll look at that info and then see if we can get you pointed in
    the right direction....

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: PGP/GPG
      ... >> A piece of public key generating software, such as GnuPG or ... >> OpenSSL. ... > It's probably worth mentioning that your the name on the GPG key ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: iTunes with Leopard question
      ... Mace Windu wrote: ... have so far been completely unsuccessful in importing the music into ... both cases, despite numerous attempts, the songs are not in iTunes and ...
      (comp.sys.mac.apps)
    • Re: Using GnuPG Keys with PuTTY
      ... servers configured independently). ... So importing keys from other SSH ... clients makes obvious practical sense because SSH servers will often ... SSH server trusting a GnuPG public key, so I can't see any practical ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: apt-get update error..
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Firefox 1.5.0.8 - in ubuntu repos?
      ... vulnerabilities, I'd like it please:) ... Please be patient. ... GPG key: 0xC88ABDA3 ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Ubuntu)