Re: [Full-Disclosure] MS Anti Virus?

From: DAN MORRILL (dan_20407_at_msn.com)
Date: 06/17/04

    To: ssch@wheel.dk, mvp@joeware.net
    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:51:19 +0000

    You make anti virus software sound like a gun lock on a 9MM.

    Does it really matter who is in the anti-virus market? If Microsoft goes
    that way, and they have the best knowledge of what they created, what we can
    reasonably expect to see in the words of Bill Gates "Innovation, with rich
    user features, deeply embeded in our software".

    So, we can have an AV product that does great things, but maybe only 2% of
    it will be used, and because it is a microsoft product, we can expect
    patches every month, with known and unknown vulnerabilites from day one.

    LOL!
    r/
    Dan

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.