RE: [Full-Disclosure] Akamai

From: Chris Carlson (chris_at_compucounts.com)
Date: 06/15/04

    To: "james edwards" <hackerwacker@cybermesa.com>
    Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:47:07 -0400

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43635-2004Jun15.html

    Need to register, but it's no hassle.
    I'd mirror to my server, but copyright blah blah blah.

    Anyone have any more info?

    • RE: [Full-Disclosure] Akamai
      ... It will help you bypass registration, ... but copyright blah blah blah. ... > global network of servers, diluting a DoS to the point it is ... > overlay network was the cause. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Time to start Linuxing..some questions?
      ... servers. ... Server only/command line/Telnet blah blah blah. ... Now I need a distro. ... use of VMWARE for some PC windows apps, ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: Ichat works but Safari & Firefox dont
      ... that what I recall as part of the "blah blah blah" in such messages ... Restarting your ... It was all servers on Safari and Firefox. ...
      (comp.sys.mac.apps)
    • Re: Still getting NFS client locking up
      ... > buildworlds, cvs updates, blah blah blah, running for 96 hours across ... > pools of clients and servers and no hint of the problem. ... On the Oct 15th kernel NFS was working perfectly. ... the commits. ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: sites dissappearing
      ... there is still text in h tags and blah blah blah. ... it's odd that there are other pages in google ... and search for some of the obvious targets ... will be better of having the site hosted, and on servers ...
      (alt.internet.search-engines)