Re: [Full-Disclosure] Yahoo upgraded all accounts to 100MB

From: Joseph Peterson (joseph_at_imagescape.com)
Date: 06/15/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:35:29 -0500 (CDT)

    Perhaps it is for users who have been with Yahoo for a really long time? I
    just checked and mine has been upgraded to 100Mb.

    Actually, I wasn't too worried about it because for several months now
    their quota on my account has been broken! It always said 92% of capacity
    even when I knew I had well over the allotted quota.

    -joe