Re: [Full-Disclosure] Yahoo upgraded all accounts to 100MB

From: Ron DuFresne (dufresne_at_winternet.com)
Date: 06/15/04

    To: William Warren <hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>
    Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 11:42:10 -0500 (CDT)

    The real questions fellows is though, what does any of this have to do
    with security, and who cares how much storage space your particular ISP or
    e-mail provider supplies?

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, William Warren wrote:

    > hrmm my yahoo account still shows 4.0 megs..do you have a paid account?
    >

    > Syed Imran Ali wrote:
    >
    > > Hiya,
    > >
    > > It is nice to see my inbox today, having 100MB or storage space, 84%
    > > remaining. Yahoo now allows up to 10MB attachment too.... I am not sure
    > > about .co.uk is still allowing POP or not with 100MB, as it was with 6MB.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > S. Imran Ali

    > > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
    > >

    > --
    > My "Foundation" verse:
    > Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
    > every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
    > condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
    > righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

    > Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    > Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
            ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

    OK, so you're a Ph.D. Just don't touch anything.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

    • Re: [Full-Disclosure] Yahoo upgraded all accounts to 100MB
      ... Andre Ludwig CISSP ... > The real questions fellows is though, what does any of this have to do ... and who cares how much storage space your particular ISP or ... This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: Redirect mail
      ... Then you need to check with your ISP what storage space they have ... >> and connected to the internet all this time? ... Better to switch it all ...
    • Re: Centurytel ISP
      ... ISPs retain email for a maximum amount of time specified in their terms of ... Otherwise they would eventually run out of storage space. ... Ted Zieglar ... > I have never heard of an ISP deleting messages like that. ...
    • Re: Web hosting services
      ... storage space. ... Having a customized domain ... I found it via the parent company of my ISP / ... email service. ...
      (misc.transport.road)