[Full-Disclosure] anyone seen this worm/trojan before?

From: Perrymon, Josh L. (PerrymonJ_at_bek.com)
Date: 06/03/04

    To: full-disclosure@netsys.com
    Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:54:10 -0500

    I found this worm/ trojan on a laptop. Ran FPort and found the .exe.
    Doesn't look like it propagates to other machines but rather communicates
    with a compromised
    web companies server using IRC. The compromised server has removed the IRC
    service. Only sends RST packets back.

    I put it on my site.

    http://www.packetfocus.com/analysis.htm

    I would like to know the attack vectors. I'm guessing LSASS.

    Joshua Perrymon
    PGP Fingerprint
    51B8 01AC E58B 9BFE D57D 8EF6 C0B2 DECF EC20 6021

    **********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
    The information contained in this e-mail may be proprietary and/or
    privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
    organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an
    authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying
    or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.
    immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.

    Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
    Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html