RE: [Full-Disclosure] Beware of 'IBM laptop order' email

From: Randal, Phil (prandal_at_herefordshire.gov.uk)
Date: 06/01/04

    To: full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com
    Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 11:49:31 +0100

    Good try, but it doesn't match what we received here. The site linked to in
    the original email was down by the time I got to investigating, alas.

    Phil

    ----
    Phil Randal
    Network Engineer
    Herefordshire Council
    Hereford, UK

      ... > release any information about the zero-day issue, ... > a zero-day vulnerability or just a old one, ... Full-Disclosure - We believe in it. ... Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [Full-disclosure] n3td3v agenda revealed
      ... the n3td3v group have come up with a good way to disturbute our ... recently discovered zero-day vulnerability and exploit code. ... We plan to periodically release zero-day via the google group welcome ... We will post a message on Full-Disclosure mailing list which will ...
      (Full-Disclosure)